Tuesday, January 26

Whole Foods Natural Glow Makeup & Pampering Event - Los Altos

One of my favorite events to cover each year is Whole Foods' annual beauty sale. The 2014 and 2015 events in Campbell were such fun experiences. I was already very excited for this year's event when they mailed me these baby and skin care samples. There are still two more events this weekend so make sure you sign up for your makeover adventure!

A big thanks to Lauren from Pink on the Cheek for helping me film our experiences getting a make over with the brands at the Los Altos event. See my YouTube video below.



Photo by Pink on the Cheek
First I got my foundation, concealer, eye liner, and mascara done with Dr. Hauschka products. The foundation is so light weight and provides a nice even coverage. I hardly felt like I had make up on. Dr. Hauschka is also really known for their skin care products which I can vouch for from previous years' samples. I'm not concerned about having my baby kiss me with these products on since they're made with natural ingredients.

Later I went to ZuZu Luxe and Gabriel Cosmetics to touch up my brows, eye shadow, and liquid liner. I was so amazed with the pigment in their shadows and how light weight it came on. The liquid liner was also very smooth and dried quickly. They gave me gifts of the Bisque and Charcoal colors. Highly recommend these shadows as a combo.
All the goodies from the event!

This cutie Lauren got a makeover from Mineral Fusion, ZuZu, and Gabriel Cosmetics. Her skin looked flawless.

A few food vendors were at the event including these yummy healthy Coco Roons from Wonderfully Raw.

And we have a brief but refreshing cider tasting with Rambling Route from Washington. The Apricot and Yakima ciders were my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...