Wednesday, January 20

Whole Foods Natural Glow Makeup and Pampering Event - Bay Area

 Around this time of year, I look forward to the Whole Body by Whole Foods annual pampering events. In 2014, there was an event promoting a 10 Days of Beauty sale at the Campbell location. I had a blast getting my nails done and noshing on good wholesome food. For 2015, I enjoyed getting my nails painted with chemical free Zoya polish at the Makeup Breakup event.

Last week, Whole Foods sent me a personally curated package of goodies. Here's my little man modeling the products. 


Weleda Baby Diaper Rash Cream - We already started using it and I'm impressed with the fast acting cream. It works as well as the Aquaphor one I use except Weleda's has natural ingredients. As you recall, we have lots of baby skin issues.

DeVita Solar Protective Moisturizer with SPF 30 - This one's all for mommy! I wear moisturizer with SPF everyday even if I only expect to be outside for as long as it takes to walk from the car to the office. Sun protection is a big deal for me.

Some other brands I look forward to seeing at this year's event is Giovanni's line of hair products. I was really impressed with their 2Chic shampoo and conditioner the other year. All the Mineral Fusion products I've tried from nail polish to face wash have been great. I also really look forward to seeing more from Dr. Hauschka skincare.

The event is open to the public, you can sign up for the event with the information below. I hope to see you at the Los Altos event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...