Wednesday, December 2

Pepper Lunch - Milpitas

Pepper Lunch much?

In Milpitas, there's a Japanese restaurant called Pepper Lunch, which you can actually have for dinner. ZOMG! that is brand new information. The concept is cool. Portions come with rice or noodles on a stone hot plate with raw meat sizzling. It literally cooks right in front of you. Please see below...



Interactive food is cool. I'm as big a fan as the next gal. But Pepper Lunch, mehhh. I wish it had more flavor to it. Despite adding on the soy sauce and vinegar/soyish sauce (which comes with a cool stirring spoon that I didn't use), the food was still bland. So to answer my question above, Pepper lunch much? no, no... I don't pepper lunch much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...