Saturday, July 13

Brunch with Calypso St. Barth & The Glitter Guide

 I love being part of the South Bay Bloggers group. The girls share so many great events like this one at Calypso St. Barth in Santana Row in partnership with the Glitter Guide. I may not be a fashion blogger but I am still a female and we can all use a good shopping trip. 

Details about the Bastille Brunch are here. Now please enjoy these pictures from the wonderfully decorated store for the event.

UPDATE:
There's this awesome video Glitter Guide released of the event. Can you spot me?

 
Fruits, almond croissants and breakfast pastries, raspberry and vanilla macarons, Mimosas made with Chandon Brut champagne

I was enamored by the jewelry collection there. Everything sparkles and shines and is super colorful. Just what I want in jewelry. This unfocused picture is only a fraction of what they had.

 Individually wrapped Hanky Panky underwear!

 Giveaway bags


Olivia has more pictures of the items in the store. Check out her post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...