Thursday, July 11

Atlanta 2013 - Ted's Montana Grill - Seasons 52 - Folks Southern Kitchen - IFAMA Competition

 Last month, I went to Atlanta to compete for my school in a case competition at the International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA) World Symposium. Most of my time was spent at the conference or in my hotel room. When we did venture out for food, we just went to places nearby, which meant the mall, so there will be no food reviews. This will be a photo heavy post with videos at the end to summarize my time there. Enjoy!

First Place!



(fancy steakhouse, decent price, good service, good food, coming soon to San Francisco)


 martini made with strawberry infused vodka and coconut



Fried Green Tomatoes




Conference Lunch









No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...