Friday, November 2

Tea Era - Farm Fresh to You - Grilled Cajun Shrimp



 Grilled shrimp made in a pan. Buy fresh shrimp at the store, preferably with the heads on. Skewer them like the picture. Heat a mixture of a bit of butter and olive oil with cajun seasoning, pepper, paprika, and chopped green onions at the very end. Brush this on both sides of your shrimp as they're cooking. HELLA good snack.

Pad Thai made from the recipe book we got from our Thai cooking class. I will share this recipe later when I get a chance to write a decent post about it. Pad See Ew leftovers from my lunch with coworkers. Grilled shrimp in the back.

A small mixed fruit and veggie shipment from Farm Fresh to You. My bro and sis in laws gave me a Living Social deal which would expire this week so I had to redeem my shipment. 
2 avocados, 1 bunch of broccolini,1 delicata squash, 4 Fuji apples, 2 kiwis, 1 yellow onion, 1 bunch of radishes, 1 bunch of carrots (already consumed), and 1 fennel bulb. These are all organic. $25 for all this is a fair value I think. It's just alot of produce and I don't have enough time to cook. They delivered on time either in the early AM's or late PM's. You don't even know they've arrived until you open your door. It's a pretty good service and the veggies I have eaten so far are crunchy and fresh. I would recommend this for those who have a need for such services.

HOWEVER: I only wanted this one shipment but I had to sign up for the whole service. I plan to cancel the service after receiving this one shipment for which my Livingsocial deal covered. Signing up is as easy as a few clicks of the mouse. Cancelling requires calling customer service. That's how they get you...

Someone introduced me to roasted barley tea with green tea jelly from Tea Era in Mountain View. YUMMMMMMMM
I still love my Ten Ren, T-Pumps, and Huong Lan for their own special purposes, but for roasted barley tea, only Tea Era from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...