Friday, November 23

Thanksgiving with the In-Law's 2012

 The pictures will speak for themselves for this year's In-Laws' Thanksgiving celebration.

 
Pinot Grigio and Pomegranate Italian Soda, 50/50 mix

Hearts of romaine, cherry tomatoes, avocado, pears, quinoa salad with a dressing of mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil

Tiger prawns with lemon, butter, garlic seasoning

And then there was this guy

And then there were pieces of that guy...

And his innards spewed all over a plate

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. There will be another post with my side of the family's dinner coming up soon. Stuffing is my favorite part about American Thanksgiving. What's yours?

1 comment:

  1. Stuffing is ALSO my favorite dish on Thanksgiving! Recently, I had this cream of corn, corn bread stuff that was sooooo good. I like Thanksgiving with my in laws because I always learn new foods. =P Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...