Thursday, November 26

Vintage Wine Merchants - San Jose

I would say over the past year, I've gotten more into wine as my taste for hard alcohol dwindles. Vintage Wine Merchants in the Santana Row area has become a frequent hang out. I don't know why they chose to have two wine bars from the same owners in the same plaza but it looks like business is good enough in both branches. Here is the indoor one next to the Indian restaurant.

Nice, appropriate painting on the wall


Three glasses of the White Christmas (?) flight. I forgot which flight I ordered but since these three were not particularly delicious nor terrible, it's ok they be forgotten.

The wine can be forgettable since the atmosphere is why I think most people come. Vintage Wine Merchants is a great place to have a relaxing chat with a friend.


Vintage Wine Merchants on Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...