Sunday, June 12

Yalla Mediterranean Offers Free Meal to Warriors Fans - Monday June 13 - Fremont

UPDATE:
It came to my attention yesterday after the promotion period already passed that this was actually a BOGO deal, not complimentary. I used the text that was given to me by the PR firm. At the time I posted this, Yalla's FB page did not have any posts for the offer so I did not see the details.  I apologize for anyone who felt misled by this post.

---


Yalla Mediterranean, a polished, authentic fast-casual concept with seven locations across California and headquartered in the Bay Area, will offer a special complimentary wrap, salad or plate between 3-6PM on Monday June 13th for guests wearing Golden State Warriors gear.

2 comments:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Pita Way

    ReplyDelete

Yummies

You Might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...